SOLVED•by QuickBooks•QuickBooks Enterprise Suite• 13• Updated 7 Important: If you repair and old company file with a newer version of. If you are unable to open QuickBooks company files check out these different ways to repair Even the slightest of problems or errors in the company file can be a reason for concern. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. Convert QuickBooks Accountants Copy to Standard QuickBooks File; Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to pro or premier with 100% of the data including services simply collect files and send them to a company like ours for the actual work.
Repair company file quickbooks enterprise - magnificent
Sorry, does: Repair company file quickbooks enterprise
|Quickbooks qbb viewer|
|Repair company file quickbooks enterprise|
|Repair company file quickbooks enterprise||Industry types in quickbooks|
Fix company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
Learn how to use File Doctor to fix company file issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
If you can't open your company file, QuickBooks File Doctor can help. Use it when you see:
- Error -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
- Missing or blank customer, vendor, or employee lists.
If you see Error H101. H202, H303, or H505, follow the steps in How to fix Error H202 and H505.
Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix common errors. For the best experience, we recommend using Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Close QuickBooks.
- We recommend you download the most recent version (220.127.116.11) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you've already installed Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you have. Select the Home tab. The version will be displayed on the bottom right or you can select About to view the version.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Note: If you can't find the icon, do a search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix my File
- From the tool hub, select the Company File Issues.
- Select Quick Fix my File.
- Select OK when it completes and launch your QuickBooks.
If you still get an error message or can't open your company file, move to Step 3.
Step 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- From the tool hub, select Company File Issues.
- Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. It can take up to one minute for the file doctor to open. Note: If the QuickBooks File Doctor doesn't open, search for QuickBooks Desktop File Doc and open it manually.
- In QuickBooks File Doctor, select your company file from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see your file, select Browse and search to find your file.
- Select Check your file (middle option only) and then Continue.
- Enter your QuickBooks admin password and then select Next.
The scan time depends on your file size. In most cases, it can take up to 5 minutes. Once the scan finishes, open QuickBooks and your company file. The scan may say it was unsuccessful even if it fixes your issue.
Step 4: Follow the steps for the issue you see
|Important: If you repair and old company file with a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll have the option to convert it. |
This is optional. Select Repair the file for your existing version of QuickBooks first. If the repair isn’t successful, go back and select Open the file in a newer version of QuickBooks to update the file.
Once you update, you won’t be able to open your company file in the older version of QuickBooks.
If you’re opening a company file from QuickBooks Desktop 2011 or older, you have a couple options.
- Open the file in a newer version of QuickBooks: This will open your company file in QuickBooks 2011 or later.
- Repair the file in your existing version: This will repair the company file for your version of QuickBooks.
These options can fix common errors like -6123,0, unrecoverable errors, and Reload.sql errors.
Step 5: Update and back up QuickBooks
After you fix your company file, back it up. See create a backup of your company file.
Check for any software updates. In QuickBooks Desktop, select Help and then Update QuickBooks Desktop. Run updates regularly and verify and rebuild data to help get ahead of errors.
Was this helpful?